Are you a makeup artist who is ready to take their career to the next level? Maybe you’ve been working for a salon on commission and are ready to take home more of your earnings, or you’re a freelance makeup artist looking to set up shop in a semi-permanent location. The talented makeup artists at our salon have taken the leap to working for themselves by renting a chair at TOUCHÉ, and are eager to sing the praises of this exciting and potentially lucrative career move. If you’re a high-end makeup artist or professional esthetician in Carmel, CA, call us today to get your next career phase started.
Why rent a chair at TOUCHÉ? Here are some reasons our team loves renting makeup chairs with us:
- Control your own hours: The best thing about renting a makeup chair is being able to control your own hours. Not a morning person? Resolve to never start working until noon. Need flexibility around your child’s school and activity schedule? It’s all within your control.
- Serve your existing client base: If you already have an existing client list, renting a makeup chair is an easy way for them to follow you from your previous salon or freelancing gig to a serene, luxurious salon environment.
- The anti-drama solution: Let’s face it, working in a salon often comes with drama. Avoid that dynamic entirely when you rent a chair at TOUCHÉ.
- Make more money: Finally, here’s the best reason of all: when you rent a chair with us, you’re not paying salon commissions. That means that you alone are in control of how much money you can and want to make.
Ready to make the leap? Here are a few more factors to consider:
- Choosing a salon: When choosing a salon to rent a chair from, consider their reputation, how long they’ve been in business, their work culture and of course the level of service you observe on your visits.
- Tracking your growth and finances: You’ll want to decide how you’ll approach the financial part of your business, since you’ll be fully responsible for keeping track of it.
- Payment and rental fees: Be sure to consider how a salon takes payment, what the rental fees are and how much you’ll need to charge and work in order to turn the kind of profit you desire.
Work as a professional esthetician or high-end makeup artist in Carmel, CA
TOUCHÉ is Carmel’s premier makeup art boutique and a trusted cosmetics and skin care products retailer, focusing on offering our clients the highest quality products and services that will keep them coming back for more. When you rent a chair at TOUCHÉ, you’re setting yourself up for success: our great location, friendly team and built-in customer base can help you take your makeup or esthetician business to a whole new level. Call us today to talk about your chair rental options and get ready to start the latest and greatest phase in your career. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Categorised in: Makeup Artists